Announcing the 7th GeoDict User Meeting 2018
From 18th to 19th September 2018, the event hall of the Gartenschau in Kaiserslautern will open its doors to host the 7th GeoDict User Meeting.
The Math2Market team is looking forward to welcoming you again this year in Kaiserslautern and share an exciting two days with an extensive program.
- The introduction of the GeoDict 2019 release with its new features and applications.
- Talks by Math2Market experts on the developments of the GeoDict software for its specific use in the fields of filtration, electrochemistry, composites-ceramics-metals, digital rock physics.
- Interesting presentations from selected customers on how they apply GeoDict.
- Hands-on demo stations to introduce you to the latest GeoDict 2019 features.
- A lively exchange between GeoDict users, developers and all interested in GeoDict, focusing on customer requests and needs.
- And, of course, coffee breaks, lunches, and the evening get-together for all participants.
- Preliminary program for September 18-19
- GeoDict 2019 Workshops on September 20
Take this opportunity and get to know the Math2Market team personally. Take a perhaps unexpected look at the variety of modeling and simulation applications of GeoDict and help us shape the trends of tomorrow.
Become part of the worldwide GeoDict network and share your experiences and suggestions with other customers and the Math2Market team.
Tuesday, September 18
|08:30am||Admission and Registration|
|09:15am||Official welcome / Andreas Wiegmann PhD., CEO of Math2Market GmbH|
|09:30am||Innovations in GeoDict 2019 / Dr. Erik Glatt, CTO of Math2Market GmbH|
|10:00am||Presentation series: Filtration (Part 1)|
|11:00am||BREAK (30 minutes)|
|11:30am||Presentation series: Filtration (Part 2)|
|12:45pm||LUNCH (60 minutes)|
|1:45pm||Presentation series: Electrochemistry (Part 1)|
|3:05pm||BREAK (60 minutes)|
|4:05pm||Presentation series: Electrochemistry (Part 2)|
|5:20pm||Innovations in import and export of data|
|6:00pm||Move to photoshooting location and group picture|
|6:30pm||Welcome reception and Gala dinner|
Wednesday, September 19
|08:45am||Presentation series: Composites, metals, ceramics|
|10:30am||BREAK (60 minutes)|
|11:30am||Innovations in the simulation of mechanical properties|
|12:00pm||GeoDict - Quality Assurance and Benchmark results|
|12:30pm||LUNCH (60 minutes)|
|1:30pm||Presentation series: Digital Rock Physics (Part 1)|
|2:50pm||BREAK (30 minutes)|
|3:20pm||Presentation series: Digital Rock Physics (Part 2)|
|3:45pm||Presentation series: Postprocessing & Visualization with GeoDict|
|4:45pm||Official farewell / Andreas Wiegmann PhD., CEO of Math2Market GmbH|
|6:00pm||Optional: Guided tour „Kaiserslautern underground escape passages“
The number of participants is limited to 25
- Participants with a current maintenance contract register at no cost.
- Participants without a current maintenance contract are also welcome. Mark the appropriate field in the flyer to receive an invoice.
How to register:
- Download and complete the GeoDict User Meeting 2018 - Flyer.
- Send the completed flyer via email or fax:
- Email : user.meeting(at)geodict.com
- Fax : +49 631 205 605 99
Registration deadline is August 24th, 2018.
We look forward to welcoming you in Kaiserslautern!
For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our organization team:
Dr. Barbara Planas
+49 631 205 605 14
+49 631 205 605 39
Learn more about the application possibilities of GeoDict® 2019 and experience its sensational new features first hand.
The four parallel morning sessions on filtration, composites-ceramics-metals, digital rock physics, and electrochemistry are particularly suitable for GeoDict® beginners in those fields. Relevant application examples for GeoDict®, selected by our experts, will be worked out step-by-step with the workshop participants.
The joint afternoon workshop on Postprocessing & Visualization is intended for all participants and offers the most fitting and attractive ways to present the GeoDict simulation results from the morning workshops.
Hotels in Kaiserslautern:
The keyword for hotel reservations will be sent you by e-mail after registration
Limited number of rooms at these rates, on a first-come, first-served basis
|Hotel||Contact||Prices||Extras||Distance to event||Blocked until|
|Aug 31, 2018|
Morlauterer Str. 1
Parking available on site
|Aug 6, 2018|
|Art Hotel Lauterbach||
Single Standard: 72€/night
|July 23, 2018|
|SAKS Urban Hotel||
Underground parking 14€/night
|Aug 6, 2018|
|Aug 27, 2018|