GeoDexcel allows a detailed post-processing and a deep analysis of GeoDict results with Microsoft Excel®.
GeoDexcel automatically loads the GeoDict result files (*.gdr) of all GeoDict modules into Excel® spreadsheets. For many GeoDict modules, e.g. for FilterDict®, predefined charts are available to graphically characterize the results.
Furthermore, GeoDexcel allows to automatically compare and post-process results for different structure models in one Excel® spreadsheet.
GeoDexcel is included in the GeoDict Base Package that is part of every GeoDict license.
GeoDexcel allows to load all data from GeoDict result-files into Excel®, making all Microsoft Excel® data analysis and post-processing available for GeoDict results.
This export can be scripted and Microsoft Excel® files can be saved automatically. Specific post-processing is available for many GeoDict modules:
- FilterDict®: Filtration efficiency charts, particle deposition charts, and charts showing the pressure drop evolution during a filter lifetime simulation.
- FlowDict: Combination of results from different flow experiments and then, for comparison, plot the average flow velocity in the selected flow direction for all of them.
- MatDict: Plotting of the solid volume fraction (Solid Volume Fraction), and components analysis.
- PoroDict: Plotting of Through Pores, the cumulative geometric Pore Size Distribution (PSD) and the density of geometric PSD.
- SatuDict: Output of capillary pressure curves, the relative conductivity and relative diffusivity charts, and the permeability chart for the non-wetting and the wetting phases.
Furthermore, GeoDexcel allows to load and compare results created for different structures or different modules into one spreadsheet.
To use GeoDexcel, Microsoft Excel® (version 2007 or newer) must be installed on the computer.
Examples of GeoDexcel applications
- For Filtration applications:
Compare and rank filter media by plotting of filtration efficiency and comparing the pressure drop evolution.
- For battery research:
Study and compare the different pore size distribution of electrode materials.
- For the Oil & Gas industry:
Create Microsoft Excel® reports for a digital rock workflow.
Additional GeoDict modules needed?
- The GeoDexcel module is part of the GeoDict Base package providing basic functionality.
- GeoDexcel is not restricted to a specific module. GeoDexcel post-processes all results produced in the form of GeoDict result files (*.gdr) from all GeoDict modules, be it material design modules or property predictor modules.