The GeoDict® Software
GeoDict® is the innovative, integrated, and easy-to-use material simulator made and sold by the Math2Market® GmbH from Kaiserslautern.
GeoDict is the complete software solution for multi-scale 3D image processing, visualization, simulation-driven property characterization, material development, and process optimization.
Benefits of using the GeoDict® software:
- Fast simulation of experiments to determine material properties
- Repeated non-destructive prediction of material properties
- Reduction, or even elimination, of need for expensive and time-consuming laboratory tests
- Design of innovative materials to fit requirements for many industrial sectors
Math2Market® offers industry-specific GeoDict® software solutions for:
The GeoDict® workflow
- Import and segment 3D-material images from CT-scans, µCT-scans, or FIB/SEM-scans.
- Convert 3D-images into 3D material models.
- Compute 3D geometrical and physical material properties by simulation.
- Output and export data for input to CAE tools and other CFD software.
- Design novel materials on the computer.
- Visualize 3D material models and property simulation results.
- Analyze and plot property simulation results.
- Script command sequences to automate time-consuming, routine parameter studies.