The ExportGeo-Base module makes possible to convert GeoDict file formats into various non-GeoDict formats, and so, to integrate GeoDict structure models into user-known and routine workflows.
- ExportGeo-Base is included in the GeoDict-Base package that is part of every GeoDict license.
With ExportGeo-Base it is possible to export structures from GeoDict into various external file formats to use them in a non-GeoDict work environment. ExportGeo-Base exports the following file formats:
- GeoDict Analytic Data (*.gad), an analytic description of material models generated by GeoDict.
- RAW Data (*.raw), a 3D picture of 1-byte integer values without a header.
- VOL Data (*.vol), a 3D picture of 4-byte float values without a header.
- Avizo Binary Files (*.am), the binary format of Avizo for structures.
- 2D Image Stack (*.png), all image slices of a structure as .png pictures.
The ExportGeo-Base module can be used to:
- analyze material models created in GeoDict in a different software.
- visualize material models created in GeoDict in a different software.